Robeva known as on dad and mom to interact youngsters in elevating pets / Photograph: Fb Neshka Robeva
“Oh, you idiot and idiot, since you are ashamed to name your self…”, I’d say to all who insult Nole
I like the Balkan man, I like Zorbas – the personification of the Balkan man…
– Mrs. Robeva, weren’t you vaccinated, why did you publicly defend Djokovic?
– A number of instances he goes to do it and there was all the time one thing that refused me. The final one was the handout of BGN 75. I’m not an anti-waxer. I stay remoted – I’m within the countryside. I used to be quickly involved with a affected person and quarantined for two weeks. I’ve not been injected with COVID, however I’ve all the opposite vaccines, much more. I am not afraid, however any try at violence towards the particular person deeply repulses me. The stress for so-called vaccines is just too aggressive, which raises each suspicion and resistance. I defend Djokovic as a result of he dares to face up and state his place, it doesn’t matter what it prices him. And it is value it! And never BGN 75, proper?
– The reactions to him are in each extremes – a Balkan hero or a Balkan peasant who was contaminated and went to events?
“Significantly?” Yesterday I listened to the British Prime Minister apologize for such a “crime” of his individuals. As for the truth that somebody is attempting to insult Djokovic as a Balkan man and calls him a peasant, I’d remind him of the phrases of Paisius: “Oh, you idiot and idiot, since you are ashamed to name your self…” I like the Balkan man, I like Zorbas – personification of the Balkan man… I additionally love priest Mincho Kanchev, his Bulgarian prototype. I’d not commerce the Balkans for something on this planet, nor for the Australian, American and even much less for the Western European paradise. We’re what we’re – Balkans! We had been born right here and we might have lived greatest if that they had left us alone …
– Is not there an inclination in Djokovic that my private freedom is extra necessary than the lives of others?
“I do not discover.” He does sufficient to show in any other case. I do not know what number of athletes like him donate a big a part of their awards for the advantage of society. An individual who is just not detached to the ache and desires of others doesn’t reply to the picture they’re attempting to construct for him. He didn’t intrude, he was invited and the organizers fought for his keep. Secondly, he can not endanger anybody’s life in any method – in completely no method. At this level, the event begins in China. N-number of competitions are held all around the world. Third, as a result of the entire story does not scent, it stinks. No one likes the robust an excessive amount of. Then again, what higher PR for the federal government in Australia. Principled, uncompromising, come on? On the similar time, with out blinking an eye fixed, they fucked up the French with the submarine contract. The French returned it to them, inviting Djokovic instantly. You see, these are unworthy, vulgar, political video games “Athletes endure” and never solely them.
– The very fact is that Djokovic may have purchased a certificates and performed in silence, however he selected the exhausting method, the scandal? Will this be the top of his profession?
“No, please, I am unable to even think about it.” Djokovic is just too large to permit such an act. I do not assume it will likely be the top of his profession, it is not simply Australia. By the best way, I believe the Australians will lose much more than he does. He solely loses cash… Together with his perspective in the direction of him, with the truth that they wished to humiliate him and with the deportation, they made Djokovic a hero. Thousands and thousands of protesters world wide will acknowledge him as such. And once more I wish to repeat – exterior the politics of sports activities! Not every little thing could be soiled on this sad world.